End User Control Panel
Check Your Email
Change Your Password
WINS INTERNET SERVICES
DIALUP TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- By signing the registration form and agreement, you
(customer) must be at least 18 years of age and agree to the following terms and conditions of the service
- These services are provided by WINS, PO Box 359, Colchester
IL 62326 in conjunction with Spirit Telecom, 1500 Hampton Street, Suite 101, Columbia, SC 29201.
- Telephone technical support is available upon activation of your account.
- All charges will be billed by WINS at the first of each month, payable by
the 20th of that same month. Failure to pay by the specified due date
may result in your service being discontinued. A reconnect fee will be
required to reestablish service.
- If your WINS account is discontinued for any reason, WINS assumes
no responsibility for recovery of your data from the Spirit Telecom computer
- WINS makes no express or implied warranty of any kind. There is no
express or implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a
particular purpose for the services to be provided by WINS. WINS makes
no attempt to verify accurate receipt of any message and is not
responsible for any loss of data resulting from delays, nondeliveries,
incorrect deliveries or service interruptions, including those caused by the
negligence, errors or omissions of WINS, nor for consequential damages
regardless of their cause.
- Customer agrees to comply with the terms governing use of the WINS network
as set forth in the WINS' "Acceptable Use Policy", as they may change from
time to time. Any changes to the terms governing use of the WINS network
will be posted as warranted on the Spirit Telecom computer system.
- This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the
laws of the state of Illinois applicable to contracts to be performed entirely
within the state.
- Either party may terminate this agreement at any given time by giving
written notice. Such notice is effective when given. Customer is
obligated to pay for service through the termination date, as detailed on
the final invoice.
- By accessing and using the WINS/Spirit Telecom computer
system, user is consenting to system monitoring for law enforcement and other
purposes. Unauthorized use of, or access to, this computer system may subject
users to criminal prosecution and penalties. User agrees to indemnify
WINS against liability for any and all use of user's account.